AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING
We are there when you need us; ready to take care of any problem that you may have with your HVAC system. We also have a full line of replacement products available if you want to upgrade or update. Call us at (805) 683-1010 or click here to send us a message.
“The Better They’re Maintained, The Longer They’ll Last…& The Better They’ll Run.”
We’re talking about your home heating and cooling systems, of course.
SERVICE NOW is well equipped to assist you with routine maintenance, repairs, and new system installations. We have the staff, skill, and the ability to serve you fast and efficiently.
Routine maintenance with tune-ups and inspections are the best way to protect your investment in your home or business’s comfort system. Think of them as insurance policies to help your systems last longer and run more efficiently. Plus, we help you save money on your energy bills.
For the best in heating and cooling services, contact the friendly and experienced professionals at SERVICE NOW today. If your home comfort system is approaching 10 years old or older, chances are it’s running at less than 60% energy efficiency; which means $.40 of every dollar you spend to heat and cool your home is wasted.
SERVICE NOW can design and install an Energy Star certified system that runs at up to 95% efficiency, providing you with enhanced cooling and tremendous energy savings.
Service Now Save Money… We Are Your Local Heating and Air Specialist For All Your Service Needs!
- Clean your filters and replace them if necessary
- Check for carbon monoxide or gas leaks
- Inspect the safety controls
- Lubricate and inspect all motors
- Inspect the seals and insulation of your air ducts… heat loss from leaky, un-insulated ducts reduces the efficiency of your heating system by as much as 30%
- Check and adjust thermostat for accurate system control
- Visually inspect your heat exchanger for cracks
- Examine and calibrate refrigerant controls (AC)
- Verify proper amperage and voltage for your compressor and condenser motors (AC)